The European Policy Institute, together with regional partners, on 1th January 2017 started implementing the project "Benchmarking for EU reform - how effective? BENCHER". The aim of the project is to explore the effectiveness of the EU benchmarking mechanism for the Western Balkans and contribute to improving the benchmarking mechanism as an impetus for EU related reforms in the Western Balkan countries.
The project will contribute to sharing and transfer of knowledge and experience between the countries and improve regional cooperation of think tanks working on EU integration, taking into account that partners from all the countries of the region participate in the Project.
The regional partners are:
● European Policy Centre - Serbia
● Foreign Policy Initiative BH - Bosnia and Herzegovina
● Group for Legal and Political Studies - Kosovo
● Instiut Alternativa - Montenegro
● Institute for Democracy and Mediation - Albania
The project is financed by the European Fund for the Balkans.