European Policy Institute (EPI) – Skopje, on 10th of July 2016 started implementing the project “JUstice: Governance for growth MoNiTor – JudGMeNT”. This project is funded by the Regional Cooperation Council under the RCC’s Grant Work Programme: “Support of the promotion and enhancement of the SEE 2020 Strategy“ (Ref.no.CfP02/2016) with duration of 6 months.
The specific objectives of the project are:
- To initiate structured monitoring of the implementation of SEE 2020 Strategy on Justice Dimension of the Governance for Growth pillar;
- To increase the capacity of CSOs to produce quality monitoring reports, and
- To contribute to the public debate on implementation of SEE2020 Strategy on Judiciary Dimension.
Consequently, the main objective is to contribute to establishing of CSO’s mechanism for monitoring the fulfilment of the indicators from the SEE2020 Strategy in the Governance for Growth pillar.
Main activities under this project refer to preparation of a monitoring matrix and methodology on CSO’s monitoring of Justice Dimension/Government for Growth pillar. On the basis of the prepared methodology, monthly reports on the progress of implementation of the Justice dimension/Governance for Growth pillar will be prepared, as well as a report on the progress in the area of the indicators provided in the SEE2020 Strategy. In order to enhance the public debate, policy forums to present the monitoring results and discuss recommendation will be held.
Estimated results of the project are:
- R1. Established structured monitoring of the implementation of SEE2020 Strategy on Governance for Growth pillar – Justice Dimension;
- R2. Increased Capacities of CSOs to produce monitoring reports implementation of SEE2020 Strategy on Governance for Growth pillar – Justice Dimension, and
- R3. Enhanced public debate on SEE2020 Strategy on Justice Dimension from the Governance for Growth pillar.