CSOs, academic institutions and individuals formed the CIVITAX Group
On 10 October 2018, the CIVITAX – Group for fiscal policy in the civil and academic sector and individuals was founded.
The aim of the CIVITAX group is to initiate, analyse, research and advocate for fiscal policies in the broadest sense of the term, which are targeting CSOs, academic institutions and individuals, as well as advocating the legal certainty in this area as a human right.
The founding members of the group are:
1. Center for Economic Analyses - CEA
2. Finance Think
3. Центар за даночна политика / Centre for Tax Policy
4. Institute of Social Sciences and Humanities - Skopje
5. Institute for Democracy 'Societas Civilis' Skopje
6. Фондација Отворено општество - Македонија / Foundation Open society - Macedonia
7. Transparency International Macedonia
8. Helsinki Committee for Human Rights of the Republic of Macedonia
9. Институт за комуникациски студии / Institute for Communication Studies
10. Eurothink - Centre for European Strategies
11. Центар за управување со промени - ЦУП / Center for Change Management
12. Институт за европска политика (ЕПИ)/European Policy Institute - EPI
13. Verica Hadzi Vasileva-Markovska
14. Крсто Несторов
An associate member of the Group may be any CSO, academic institution and/or individual.
The status of an associate member is acquired by sending a Letter of Interest in which the candidate for associate member obliges to respect the principles and policies of the Group, on the following address: email@example.com
More about the principles and policies: bit.ly/2yud4oF